Repairs and Warranty
At IceLink we stand behind the structural integrity & craftsmanship of all our pieces. Our commitment to delivering the highest level of service hereafter your purchase to ensure your pieces have a lifetime longevity is our promise to you.
How Do I Send In My IceLink Piece for Repair?
Option 1: Drop off at our Glendale Galleria Location
Option 2: Mail in our warehouse (instructions below)
Attn: Repair Department
3012 Riverside Drive 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90039
- Send only the item which needs to be repaired along with its corresponding paperwork/receipt. Do not send the box or additional bands and/or accessories. Please make sure your item is packed carefully so that is protected against possible damage during shipment.
- We strongly suggest that you insure your package for the accurate value that it holds through the shipping carrier; IceLink will not be liable for its loss or damage on the way to our facility.
- Include a note in the package with: your full name, contact number, email address, warranty card/receipt (if applicable), and a description of what needs to be serviced.
How long will it take?
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and contact you with an estimate if applicable. Upon approval and payment, the repair should generally take 7-14 business days unless otherwise stated.
Jewelry is not covered under warranty.
Got the wrong size?
IceLink does not send labels in the event of a returned item or special requests such as (size, color, length) etc. If the client ships the item to us at their expense, IceLink is happy to cover the shipping charge on the way back. Include a note in the package with: your full name, contact number, email address, warranty card/receipt (if applicable), and the requested size.
WATCHES | WARRANTY
What is covered?
The hands, dial, and watch movement are the only components covered under the warranty. If the watch proves to be defective in workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of IceLink Service Center. Any defected item(s) must be reported the day of delivery. You can send in this request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Warranty is valid with proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt, warranty card).
Generation 6TZ Watches: 1 Year
Presidential Collection Watches: 5 Years
What is not covered?
- Battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear
- Water damage taking into consideration water resistance rules.
- Repairs if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized IceLink retailer
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
How much will it cost?
There is no charge if the issue is covered under warranty. If your issue isn’t covered, you’ll pay an out-of-warranty fee. A return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty service.